We are looking for a highly technical, creative and motivated software engineer who is excited to work in a fast-paced, innovative, and agile development environment, while solving critical healthcare challenges. As a software engineer, you will be involved in the development of our software platform on AWS Cloud.
• At least 3 years of experience
• Proficiency in server-side frameworks (experience with Spring)
• Experience with non-relational databases, such as MongoDB or Couchbase
• Knowledge of OOP paradigms and design patterns
• Experience with TDD
• Experience with Git
• Flexibility in learning independently new technologies and languages
• Proficiency in Docker
• Proficiency in AngularJS
• Experience with continuos integration
• Knowledge of one or more of these AWS services: EC2, S3, RDS, Route 53, SNS, API Gateway, EC2 Container Service
• Knowledge of Microservices or Service Oriented Architectures
Use modern professional practices to produce high-quality software that fulfils the software requirements specifications (SRS); implement automatic tests (unit, integration, performance), understand business impact of technical decisions; team working attitude; cooperate effectively with team mates and remote teams.